Sunday, May 20, 2007

father excited about children blogging

This is something i found. A father is excited when his children agreed to start a blog.


sKiNi… My Children’s Blog
December 18th, 2006 · No Comments

My children are on their year end school holiday and every day they just wasted their time on Friendster.. all day long until the wee hours of the morning. I asked them if they would like to start writing for a blog, and the answer was a resounding ..yessss Being a blogger-dad, that makes me all excited at once. I wasted no time and quickly thought of a theme… a multi author students blog… the first two authors are my two daughters Sakinah and Aini Aslah (hence sKiNi). Then we added Sakinah’s friend Sarah, my son Ridhwan and the next one would my 12-year old daughter Fadhilah… who is not yet very good in English but I hope she will improve gradually when she started to learn how to write for the blog. I wonder if any of them would turn problogger in the future…he he.

Hmmm.. now that means there are only two non-bloggers in my house… my wife and my 4-year old daughter…. I have to figure out how to make my wife start blogging…. but that would be a tough nut to crack… any ideas?

source :http://www.kualalumpurishome.com/44/skini-my-childrens-blog/ viewed on 20th may 2007

posted by: cyndi

No comments: